Error : Server not Found

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I need a camera!!

I REALLY NEED A CAMERA!

I can't keep on missing a chance to document all those epic moments.

: (

Alright it's decided, by this time next month, I will get a camera!!! BANKAI!
Crapped by Jonah See, The Incomplete Name at 2:50 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blogger not found

My photo
Jonah See, The Incomplete Name
JS Incomplete. That's me. Just an average joe living the life of an incomplete jokist
View my complete profile

Blog Updates

  • Let's Blabla
  • :( MUNNIK
  • Timeless Trinkets
  • Where Surreality Takes Place
  • Randomness
  • Jack Does Blog
  • Story Of My Life
  • A.T. Live
  • Error : Server not found

Off road bikers!

Off road bikers!

Chronology of events

  • ▼  2011 (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • Rainy Days
      • I need a camera!!
      • Whoa! It's 2011 already?
  • ►  2010 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (44)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  December (3)

My worthy subordinates =D

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.