Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Normal Life (Part 2)

Well 1 week passed. All was going well. I was back to my daily routine. Then on Friday (29/8/2008) i went to back to the hospital for a follow up. By the way, i was discharged on Saturday (23/8/2008).

At the hospital the doctor went throught the usual check up's and then asked me to take another x-ray. Well i took the x-ray and went home. At bout 6.00 pm that day, my dad's took me the news. My lungs had punchered yet again. And this time i had to undergo a major operation. Well i did say God had other plans for me. Just when i thought my hospital days were over. Haiz...

So anyway the next day i was admited into the hospital, again. This time it was no small matter. I was to be taken to a operating theather and be fully sedated. The operation was sheduled to start at 1pm. Well the wait was just as painfull as the experience itself. Those hr's literally crawled by. By 12 the nurses had already come with a wheelchair to wheel me to the op theater. So there i sat, waiting for my impending doom......

Before they sent me to the op theater, they put me on a IV drip. The thing is tat they poked me 3 times before finding my vein. Louzy nurses.... After that i was taken to the op theater and given general anethesia. Before the operation the doctor had already explanied to me about the whole process. This time he will be making 3 holes in my body... 3 HOLES!!!! Argh!!! He had already made one and now he wants to add 3 more......Die lah....Halelujah.

Well anyway, after the GA i couldn't remember anything until the op finished. I was transported back to my ward. At that time i was in intense pain. The pain was unbearable, so painfull i could shout..... That was when they gave me the ulti pain killer. Morphine. Yeah Morphine ROCKS!! Only when used medically mind u..... The morphine was a lifesaver, with it i was able to bear with my pain... And thus began my 3 day stay at the hospital....

Those 3 days passed so slowly it seemed like the earth stopped spinning. Well anyway throught the help of my mom, dad, bro and my friends i was able to go through it. I was discharged on the 1st of september 2008. After 1 week i went back to check and all was fine. Thank God. Well after that i didn't go school for 1 week and when the 1 week was over lived a normal life again.....

And Jonah lived happily ever after. The End....................................
NOT!!!! That was just the beginning of a series of unfortunate events to impact my life. Just the start of my pain.But luckily that hospital visit was my last. At least i won't be going back to the hospital anymore....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jonah! Nice blog. (:
    Eunice here, btw. Hope you remember me. ;p
    ANyways, take care and God bless!

    Eunice

    ReplyDelete