Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ramadan Bazaar

A few days ago, I went with some of my friends to the Ramadan Bazaar near my college. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing, where we were all hanging around after our Malaysian Studies class dismissed at 5.45pm when one of my friends asked be whether we wanted to follow her to the Ramadam Bazaar. Since we had no other plans for the day and were all staying alone, we agreed. So 4 of us, Avinash, Nurul, Christy and myself hailed a cab and went to the Bazaar.

I in my vision that the Subang Bazaar should be bigger than the Melaka one was imagining a 1km stretch of stalls. 
Upon arrival, disappointment. It was only half of the Melaka ones. But still, it was stalls of food, and that about all i care about. Murtabak. 



Jacket Potatoes Malay Style


Are those 6 packs??!! 

Walked up and down looking at all the food on sale and ended up queuing for MURTABAK. Apparently it was quite famous, i had to wait 20 minutes in line. 


It was kinda boring waiting in line



Altogether, i bought Roti John, Murtabak and a bottle of mata kucing juice.

Now going back from the bazaar was the part we didn't account for. Casue, as we soon realised, there were no taxis at that area. So the only choice, walk to the main road, which was actually kinda near. In fact very near. But there were girls with us, so very near turned out to be exhaustingly far. At the main road we hailed a cab and the 3 of them who all stayed at Subang Avenue got on and i proceeded to walk back to my room which was only 10 minutes away.

Conclusion, I spent 8 bucks to go to a Bazaar which was about 15 minutes away from my room by walk and bought some awesome Murtabak there. Well spent i would say, cause in the end it was all about 1 Malaysia.  



(And interaction with candidate 2. XD )



No comments:

Post a Comment