Thursday, January 7, 2010

1st post of 2010

Well the title says it all, the 1st post of 2010.

 Last year was stressful, not as stressful as i anticipated, but still stressful. Studying for SPM was by far the exam i studied for the most. Before the SPM fever kicked in, studying for Sejarah was a far off dream, but when the fever started it was Sejarah everyday. I think that on the day of the Sejarah exam, it was the only time I and a few other classmates actually had a discussion about Sejarah. We actually sat there and shot each other with Sej facts for an whole hour. A rare phenomenon that will only happen once in a lifetime. Because now as I step into 2010, a single fact resounds loudly in my mind. Sejarah is no more.

A new year, a new begining. New choices, new people, new surrounding and new pain.

This year will be a turning point in my life. It's time to leave the nest and face the world. Cause this year, I start college.

The thing is I will be enrolling in 2 colleges this year. Sounds impossible huh? But its true. 1st i will be going to Fourseas Bible College in Jurong, Singapore to learn the wise ways of the Bible, the best selling, ultimate life book in the whole wide world. Then, after my SPM results are out, and if I get a PSD(JPA) scholarship, i go to whichever college they send me to. Otherwise, its Taylors Lakeside Campus for me.

So I'll be heading over to Singapore, if God wills, on the 17th and stay till 7th February when I'll come back for CNY. After if all goes well, I will be going back to Fourseas until the SPM results are out and see how the road twists after that.

In an unassociated event, I now have bling on my teeth. Metal in my mouth, and it ain't comfortable. Just had it installed today and surprisingly I am not in pain. It had always been a mystery to me how they install those studded metal pices on one's teeth, and now I have firsthand knowledge on the matter. The metal pieces are actually "glued" using some special adhesive to the teeth, then a thin metal wire is inserted between the spaces on the metal to pull the teeth together. The whole process does not involve and injections or anestetic as there will be no contact with the gums. Therefore, the whole procedure was painless. They even let you chose the colour of the pads holding the wire in place. As a true orange fan, I chose orange. So now i have orangey metal studs on my teeth. The upper row at least. The lower row will be done after a month.

I don't noe how true it is but some of my friends said that they can't eat after they had their braces done. i don't noe whether the can't or they're not supposed to, but for me, I feel no pain. Only a slight uncomfortableness due to the extra mass in my mouth. Furthermore, it crab for dinner today. So it's bon appetit for me!!

YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment