Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blunder !!

Today i made a terrible blunder. And i'm ashamed of myself. Haiz

It all started with one phone call. But before i go on i would like to inform you about a 2 facts.

Fact #1 : I'm doing the prefect convention T-shirt and have asked the T-shirt shop for a sample.

So i recieved a phone call from an 06 number. This was around 12pm. I picked of the phone and the guy on the other end said this : " Your the prefect right? Your sample is ready." Then without another word he hanged up. Okay, so i was thinking that my prefect shirt sample was ready and i called my dad to fetch me there after lunch.

1.30pm
I went to the T-shirt shop. I opened the door. I walked to the guy at the counter and asked about the shirt. He was unsure about it so he called his brother. (Its a family buisness) His brother was equaly mistified when i told him that someone had called me and told me told me that a sample was ready. He told me that the T-shirt was not ready yet and that they were still at the printers. But since i insisted that someone had called me, he called the boss of the shop. He too said that he had not aclled me. To prove my point i showed him the number that called me.
Imagine my surprize when i found out that their shop had no such number. I was dumbfounded. Could it have been a prank?

Then suddenly the gears in my head started spinning. That when i realised something.

Fact #2 : I am also helping to do the prefect convention keychain and the keychain guy has promised me a sample.

OH CRAP!!

I was so humiliated. I didn't know where to put my face. Unnecessary troubling the T-shirt shop guy and my dad. I quickly took my leave and left the shop. True enough when i got home and checked the keychain shop phone number, it matched with the number with the number in my phone.

I was so ashamed of myself. CRAP. How could i make such a blunder. But still this experience has taught me a valuble lesson. Never, i mean never assume to much. Because u never know when it will turn and hit you in the face.

After that i went and collected the keychains. Its quite nice, but i'm not really satisfied with them. Well, we'll see, we'll see.

One things for sure, This year's prefect camp is gonna ROCK!!
YEAH MAN!!!

2 comments: