Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY BBQ

Yeah man!! Perfect timing Leroy!! Two BBQ's in a day!! That seriously rocked!!


Thursday was an eventful day. Morning we all headed out to Leroy's hse for a BBQ. We had loads of fun there, starting the fire, playing with lighters, discovering things that we shouldn't know about........(ahem). All was going well before the invasion of the ex-head prefects and ex-franciscans...Oh CRAP!!


Luckily, my dad came at the exact moment to fetch us to my hse for my BBQ. So all 8 of us squeezed into my Dad's avanza. Imagine that all 8 of us, Me, Leroy, Goh, Alvin Lau, Alvin Lee, Joel Yip, Sebastian and Yeow all in my dad's 7 seater Avanza. And my mom was alrd in the front seat. Can Die. 8 of us squeezing into seats designed for 3. Four in the front passanger seat and 4 at the back. Crazy!! Luckily we made it to my house without being caught by the police.. Phew...


Well at my house they all went to play my PS and i went to get the fire going. The BBQ was held at my neighbours house as it was bigger. Soon the fire was up and the BBQ started.









After eryone was full, my friends from Australia started to conduct some ice breaker games. everybody had to introduce themselves and state an item that represents them the most. And then we were split into groups and asked to make a story on how we could survive on an island the longest using just those items...The results was crazy.......





After that, David(my friend from Australia) lead us in a short devotion about Jesus. I am Christian so what's a BBQ if we don't take that oportunity to evangelize? Well anyway he gave us a 15 min devo and we continued with the games.


We played cherades (don't noe how to spell) and quiz. Very crazy and mad.....lazy to write bout them......want to noe what we played come ask me...LOL


Afterwards we all wen't to Pak Putra for a drink and food. If u haven't been to Pak Putra i tell u ur missing out a lot. it serves the best naan i ever tasted!! That place seriouly rocks. After that we all headed back to our respective homes.


Truly a fun filled day!! YEAH MAN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment