Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year is here!!!

Its that time of the year again. The time when people will be seeing red all the time, the time when the children will be gleaming with joy, and the time when people get together after a year of hard work. Surprisingly, it is also the hottest and most humid time of the year and ironicaly also the time where all the heaty foods hit the market. The all time favourite ba kua and mandrine oranges seem to have no end. But all together, Chinese New Year is one of the most enjoyable times of the year. For most anyway......

For me i spend the 1st 3 days of my CNY rotting at my grandparents place in PD. And the worst part is its right smack in the middle of no where. Haiz... so sien.... Luckily I thought of a fool proof way of leaving early, that is to organize a BBQ at my place!! Yeah Man!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment