Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Dad, the Genius.

My dad's a genius. He has a found a foolproof way to get me downstairs from the computer room upstairs.

You see for the past few weekdays I have been staying up until over 12am surfing the net. There are classes the next day so my dad usually calls me down to sleep at 12am. This is what usually happens :

12.00am
Dad : Jonah... Come down and sleep.
Jonah : Ya. A while more.

12.15am
Dad : Jonah!! Come down!! 12.15 already
Jonah : Ya. Ya. Coming.

12.30am
Now this is the best part.
(Dad walks towards main powerbox controlling current to upstairs. Reaches out hand and switches off main switch)

Jonah : WHAT THE!!!!

GG!! No current, no pentium.

Jonah is forced to come down and go to bed.


Brilliant isn't he? Well that's my Dad.

Full of new "wonderful" ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment