Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rules

Today our English teacher, Bro. Michael Kum Kok Weng stormed into class, flipped a few tables and forced us to pen down a set of rules, or should i say his personal philosophy. These are the set of rules which he named

'Things For Me To Remember'

1. Do not joke with the teachers because lessons are formal and they are not party-time.

2. Teachers are to be respected and not to be friendly with.

3. Always be consious of the things that I do which irritate my teachers and friends.

4. Because I am a 5H student, I must be aware that I am a role model towards the students in the school.

5. I must remember that everyone has rights, especially the right of teachers to be informed where I go and what I do and the rights of my friends not to be influenced by my occasional thoughtless acts of unbecoming behavior.

6. Always do my corrections, update my homework, leave nothing undone and I must be responsible for my own academic and and cocurricular achievements and performance.

7. when I am absent, the monitors must be given my medical certificate or a photocopy of an official letter of invitation the very next day when I come back.


8. During ENGLISH lessons, I must not be doing the work of other subjects.

9. Every subject is connected to one another. For example, If I want to excel, I need to study towards my future life and my career.


Since the bell rang at that moment, he stopped at rule 9. The first 9 rules of a 100.

(Or so he says)


Frankly, I don't see how these rules are going to help us in any way. He might as well go talk to a wall since his ranting fell on deaf ears.

And the best thing was he scolded us on something that wasn't even our fault. But then again, we were already immune to his crap.

Haiz, well thats Bro. Michael for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment